- 5,5 dl wheat flour
- 1 dl sugar
- 1.5 tsp vanillin sugar (or just add some more sugar and a touch of vanilla flavour)
- 275 g butter
- 6 eggs
- 4 dl sugar
- 1 dl corn starch
- grated peel and juice from 2 oranges
- grated peel and juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp cream
- 0.5 dl powder sugar
- Heat up the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the dough. A tip: start out with only slightly softened butter, and let the body heat in your hands soften it as you work the dough. This way it's pretty easy to prepare the dough.
- Press out the dough in a thin layer in an oven-safe pan (about 30x40 cm). Make the walls pretty high, since they will get lower as you pre-bake the base.
- Chill the pan for about 30 minutes.
- Punch the dough with a fork, and pre-bake in the middle of the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Whip the eggs and sugar together.
- Rinse the fruits in tepid water.
- Grate the orange and lemon peels and then press out the juice.
- Mix the peel and juice into the cream and sugar mix.
- Add corn starch and cream.
- Pour the filling into the pie base and bake the tart on the lowest position in the oven, for 10-12 minutes or until the filling has set.
- Let the tart cool down.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over the tart and serve with ice cream.