- 340g Top Flour
- 230g Butter
- 70g Caster Sugar
- 1/2 Beaten Egg
Egg Custard filling
- 3 Eggs
- 80g Caster Sugar
- 70ml Milk (I use Fresh Milk)
- 230ml Water
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add egg into mixture and mix until combined.
- Add flour and mix into a dough.
- Cover dough with cling wrap and keep in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Weight dough into 20g each (depending on size of mould) and press into egg tart moulds.
- Set aside.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until think and creamy.
- Add milk to mixture and continue to whisk until combined.
- Add water gradually and continue to whisk together.
- Pour into mould tart dough.
- Preheat oven at 180C and bake for 25 minutes of till the crust is slightly brown and egg custard is set.
- Remove from mould by turning the mould upside down.
- I rolled the 20g dough into a ball and flatten it before put it into the mould.